The University of California, San Francisco IT Service Management Office has procured an annual subscription for NAVVIA. This subscription provides UC employees with the ability to take courses, such as, the ITIL Foundation Course for free.
How do I get a NAVVIA account?
To gain access to NAVVIA, please email Mimi Bronco the following:
- First/Last Name
- UC Email Address
- University of California org
How do I Log in to NAVVIA for the First Time?
You will receive an email from NAVVIA with login instructions. It will come from 'Do - Not - Reply @ navvia .com'.
What Do I Do If I Don't Receive the First Time Login Email from NAVVIA?
If you do not receive this email, please check your Spam or Junk folder.
If you still can't find it, try the steps below:
- Go to: https://www.navvia.net/
- Click the Forgot Password link
- In the User Name box, type your email address
- Click the Send Me My Password button
- Locate the NAVVIA email in your inbox and follow the instructions to login
Contact Mimi Bronco for further assistance if the above does not work.
How Do I Signup for the ITIL v4 Foundation Course?
- Once you login to NAVVIA, click Learn in the top menu bar
- To take a live, instructor-led course, go to the Live Courses tab and click the Enroll link next to ITIL v4 Foundation
- To view a recorded course, go to the Recorded Courses tab and click the ITIL v4 Foundation link.
- NOTE: as of 1/1/2020, when signing up for the training course, it is required to also pay for the ITIL Foundation Certification Exam (approx $349).
Where Can I Get More Information Regarding Live Courses?
- Login via: https://www.navvia.net/
- Click Learn in the top blue menu bar
- Click the Live Courses tab
- Click the name link of the course you are interested in (ex. ITIL v4 Foundation)
- A popup will appear, click the Detailed Course Description button
- A popup should appear with the Course Description
How is the ITIL Foundation Exam Structured?
Please note: as of 1/1/2020, when signing up for the training course, it is required to also pay for the ITIL Foundation Certification Exam (approx $275) on NAVVIA.
Approximately: The exam is 60 minutes, 40 multiple choice questions where you must have a passing mark of 65% to receive certification.